Friday, January 11, 2013

What Happened To Friday Night?

Good    ness.....

What am I doing home on a Friday night?  Absolutely nothing.  I am a 38 year old who has no social life.  And should I?  Does a 38 year old have a social life?  Apparently not.  Maybe you have to be over 40... Since 40 is the new 20.

Oh well...  anyway.  I weigh in this Tuesday.  Tuesdays are weigh in days.  SO overwhelming every week.  I don't really look forward to it either. Who wants to get on the blasted scale and will that damn thing to give you a smaller number.  Bastard!  I hate it most mornings.

Okay, so I don't really have much to say.  Not a lot going on.  Just watching Suburgatory on DVR because I think Jeremy Sisto is HOT.  And let's not forget Alan Tudyk. Yep!  Jeremy is my homeboy...

Night World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a gift.