Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello!

Good morning.  I finally have my computer back AND figured out how to post from my iPhone.  I am not technologically savvy, so it takes me awhile.  When I first started this blog, I thought I needed to have long posts, full of meaning.  I was wrong to think that because it has caused me not to post at all.  I think a quick update here and there should suffice, right?

As you can see from the past two WIs, I am still at -20.4 pounds.  It's been a struggle these past few weeks.  I do great during the holidays, but on normal weeks, I almost sabotage myself.  I also missed the recipe for February, so I am doing two in the month of March.  I have one that I can't wait to try!!!

I can talk about getting back on track, but the proof will be in the results.  I am going to miss my Wednesday WI this week since I will be in Cincinnati for work.  I won't be able to weigh in until Friday or Saturday.  That's going to suck.  But, I am taking my pedometer with me and plan to get in my steps while on the road.

I have so much catching up to do.  It feels so good to be back on here again!  I have missed everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Just take it day by day -- meal by meal if necessary, and little by little you will see results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! You've been a busy, busy, bee haven't you. Good job on maintaining that can be really hard when juggling a busy schedule :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Maintenance is sometimes a breather we need to get back on track. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show me a person that is perfect in their quest to lose weight and I will show you a... fudger. Sometimes you are amazing and other times you bite and other times you do good to coast right? Just like when you have a million stairs to climb, you have to take a second or so between flights to catch your breath. The goal is to get to the top and not collapse in a pile mid way!

    OK now that I have worn out all my isms...

    When are you planning on doing your weigh in? Are you skipping it or are you gonna do it before you go or after? : )

    I guess I could read the next post before typing all this out. But then I would lose the suspense!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.