Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We really need to stop meeting like this.  I hate that I can't post as much as I used to.  I have been gone out of town for work and am needing a break!  So glad I am finally back for a little while.  I had to weigh in last week on Saturday because I was in Cincinnati all week.  That's okay, because I lost 1.2 pounds!  Yay!  I was expecting to gain or maintain, so the loss was a nice surprise.  All the walking you do in and out of airports can really add up, especially if you have a layover.

I won't be weighing in this week until Thursday.  I have a two day meeting starting today and just really wanted some space between weigh ins.  I should be back to my normal Wednesday WI by next week, fingers crossed!

I am so behind on your blogs.  So sorry!  I adore each and every one of my new blogging friends!  I will make my rounds this morning and evening.  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Woo HOOOO! I am glad I waited to see what you did. Awesome news! And especially good because you were traveling (leaving room and reason to get squirrely with the eating AND because flying makes you retain water). Who knows how much you will be down next weigh in!

    It is so hard to lose weight and travel. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss - isn't it so nice when you go into a weigh in expecting to see a gain and you get the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the loss. Hopefully, you'll get some time at home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on the loss:) Hope you get back to blogging more. Miss reading you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear you had a loss! Hope you can blog more soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.