Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ready For Summer Challenge

I am totally behind on the Ready For Summer Challenge, so I hope it's okay if I am starting late!

Summer Goals:
  • Lose at least 15 pounds.
  • Wear a size 20.  I am in between a 24/22 now.
  • Start cycling.
  • Reach 14+ activity points every week.
  • Drink at least 6 glasses of water every day
Since I missed the first week, I am starting fresh with Week 2.

Here are my Week 2 goals (mini goals):
  • Lose 1 pound (WI on Thursday)
  • Walk 5 miles this week
  • Drink 6 glasses of water every day
  • I will try a new workout, but don't know what yet
My weight loss has been up and down.  I hate the roller coaster ride.  I need to get a routine down to help.

I finally finished The Age of Innocence.  So I can knock one book off of my 2012 goals.  I'm behind on some of the other goals though.  In March, I did try roasted kale chips for the first time, so now I need to find 8 other fruits/vegetables to try.  I need to find a recipe to do for April, along with a bonus recipe for the one I missed in February!

I'm behind on blogs and mine needs updated, so that is what I'm working on today.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Glad you joined the challenge! Have a great week, I'm a needer of routine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Good goals and you can do it. Have fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the challenge! I look forward to seeing how you do this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck in the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the challenge! Good luck with week 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!! Good luck with week 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a good week 2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you about being behind on blogging! I'm WAY behind on my teaching blog and reading blog-sort of up to date on my fitness blog! :)

    Good luck to you in this challenge!

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I need to start drinking more water too!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're here!

    If you're looking for some great workouts... Here are some sites to check out.

    mynewyearspromise.com
    bodyrock.tv
    fit2fat2fit.com

    They're full of great info!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi -- Just wanted you to know that I've missed you. Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.