Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back!

So, yeah.  Not sure what happened back there.

Okay, that's a lie.  I know exactly what happened.  It happens to all of us.  We fall down and lose our way.  But... we can always start over!

That is exactly what I did.  I started over.  Last year, I was on my way to losing 26 pounds.  Then I had to go out of town for two weeks and it was all over after that.  Since then, I have survived weeks out of town due to my job and survived one of the most stressful eating times of the year - the HOLIDAYS!

And I survived.

I even lost weight.

I am flippin awesome.  Yes, I will wait a moment while you applaud......

Okay then.

It is good to be back, to be typing away on my mini laptop about the boring life I live.  If you haven't been here in awhile, things have changed with me.  I am definitely more open about my life than I was last year.  I am DONE living for others. I am living for myself.

Hope you will stay around and journey with me.

hehehehehe.... I can't promise you won't be bored to tears.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a gift.