Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back To Normal

Good morning!  I am so glad this crazy week is behind me.  With the trip to Vegas, the no loss at weigh in, the crazy snacking I have been doing and the stress of my job, it's a miracle I haven't broken down yet.

I weighed in Wednesday with no gain, no loss.  I am getting extremely frustrated with the no loss, then a big loss, then a no loss with another big loss.  My WW leader says that it happens to her as well.  It's annoying because when I think I am having a great week and I am expecting to see a loss, it doesn't happen.  Why do our bodies have to be so difficult?

Anyway, it's junior homecoming for my kid and he is going with two of his guy friends.  I am taking them all to dinner and then dropping them off at the dance.  They are all juniors and none of them have a driver's license.  I told my kid he needs to get in gear!  Trucking him and his friends around is not what I plan on doing all next year.

I am looking forward to this next week.  It will be back to my normal routine.  I need to get some grocery shopping done as I am out of fresh fruit and veggies.  I live for fresh fruit and veggies.  Pears are on sale this week and they looked great when I passed them in the store yesterday.  I love their sweet grainy texture.

Off to read your blogs!  Catch you later!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's not fun when the scale doesn't perform as we want it to. I think it's important to focus on the longer perspective, give it time, and just stick to what you know is working. You have, after all, continued to lose weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Normal" is good. :) I love having a routine. Yeah, I'm that person. Ha ha Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweets, Thanks for checking in on me...I'm still around working on getting a blog post together for later, hopefully ;P

    Your Son sounds a lot like my little brother right down to the Call of Duty. My siblings were also the same way with getting their license. My sister waited until she turned 18 and my Brother lagged on getting his too. I remember making an appt for the driving test the second I was legally able too. I guess the one upside of being the driver is that you can kind of keep tabs on him, but I'm sure that will get old fast too, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.