Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Back

Yay!  I am back.  AND with great news!  I am down another 3.4 pounds!!!!  WooHoo!  I weighed in Wednesday and was shocked.  I figured from the stress and having to be out of town, it would have been another maintenance week or a gain.  But I stayed hydrated and ate pretty well while I was gone.

It feels good to blog again.  I have been so busy with work this week since I missed 4 days last week.  I am leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday and won't be back until Tuesday.  We have a convention to go to, so it should make for a pretty boring time.  I mean, who wants to be in Las Vegas during Valentine's Day!  Can you imagine all of the people flocking there to get married?  Yikes!

Anyway, I am off to read blogs because I have missed everyone so much!!!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing loss. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely a tough week. I am looking forward to the next weigh in already.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back and good job on the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.