Monday, February 13, 2012

Live From Las Vegas

I forgot how much walking you do here.  Thought I would update while I have a few free moments.  I got in about 6 miles of walking yesterday, earning 8 activity points.  I did eat at the Bellagio Buffet, but made some great choices.  I had all my points from the day since I only had a piece of toast for breakfast yesterday.  The food was delicious and the desserts were small, thank goodness!

I ate a ton of veggies (asparagus, spinach, broccoli).  I also had a small piece of fish, a handful of cocktail shrimp (no sauce), two mussels, scallop ceviche and 4 cheese ravioli.  For dessert, I had a very small piece of tiramisu and two bites of bread pudding.  I even had 5 points to spare!!

I am getting ready to head downstairs to grab a quick breakfast and some coffee.  Then it's back to work on the laptop before the convention.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Feedback is a gift.