Sunday, December 18, 2011

Been Awhile

Well, I have not purposely been  neglecting this blog, but with the Christmas holiday here, it's just so busy right now.  I have been doing great with my points.  I bought multi-vitamins, so I have been taking those.

I am going to pick up my mom today and bringing her back to town.  She lives about 2 hours away and will be staying with my aunt.  Her doctor is here, so I told her I would come get her since my dad is out on the road.  She is staying until Wednesday and will be finishing up her Christmas shopping while she is here.

I weigh in on Tuesday morning this week, so it will be a day early.

Here are my personal goals for the week:  finish shopping by Wednesday, finish gift wrapping by Thursday.

Today:  2 loads of laundry, deep clean the kitchen, gift wrap 3 more gifts and get my lunch packed for tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a gift.