Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crazy Weekend

Well, it was a crazy first weekend.  We did go to a restaurant for dinner on Saturday night.  I saved my points for the day to go.  It was well worth it.  Today has been hard.  I found my stomach growling and I was on course for the food intake.  I have used all but 9 of my points today, which I plan on having some fruit and cheese for dessert to get in my last dairy.  I am guessing the extra fat of restaurant food made me feel this way today?  Not sure, but I did not like it.

I am proud of myself though.  I have done very well with the water intake and I am packing my first lunch for tomorrow.  I used to always eat fast food or pick something up at a local deli or grocery store.  Not tomorrow.  I have packed a sandwich, some grapes, a 100 calorie treat and some string cheese.

I am finding it difficult to meet my dairy intake each day since I gave up the Starbucks every morning.  The caffeine is the main reason.  I have switched to hot tea and I do love that change.  I really love the WW string cheese, so I am going to eat that to help.  I just don't want to get sick of it to where I don't like them anymore.  Does that ever happen to you?  It does me, like the time I used to put almond butter in my oatmeal every single day.  Now I rarely eat it because it was too much of a good thing.

I started WW on a Wednesday, but I will be weighing in this week on Tuesday for my first official weigh in.  I have to travel out of town on Wednesday, so Tuesday is the day!  So excited to see what the scale says.  I will be sure to pack food for my road trip and I can put my little cooler to good use.  I will have to pick up some more goodies when I am at the store tomorrow.

Well, hope you all had a great weekend.  I am off to read blogs now!

2 comments:

  1. Do you like yogurt? That could help with your dairy intake or cottage cheese. Sounds like you've had a good first week and taking your food to work is a really good idea. When I have a job, I always take my own food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I always bring my own food for lunch. I pack TONS of veggies with fat free dressing - that's acutally pretty much lunch for me today; I've got peppers with catalina, cauliflower, carrots, celery, with ranch, and then cherry tomatoes just plain. I always bring a banana and some clemetines to work too. I find that bulking up on the veggies is the best way to keep me full and satisified without eating too many points :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.