Thursday, December 1, 2011

Long Day

Ugh.  It was a long day.  First work, then had to go to my nephew's vocal music concert.  It took forever of course.  And I had an annoying kid sitting behind me.  You know which one I am talking about, the annoying little shit who likes to kick the back of your seat with his feet.  The parentals were nowhere to be found and an older brother was watching about 4 kids.  Did I already say it?  Ugh.

So the food wasn't all that bad today.  I went out for lunch and had some great Lebanese food.  Hummus and pita chips, a couple of sips of the zesty lentil soup, along with a beef kafta dish.  It was yumm.  It came with rice and a nice vegetable medley of zucchini, onions, tomatoes and green/red peppers.  Yumm!

Since I was still full from lunch, this evening I am going with about 8 Ritz crackers and some Boursin cheese spread.  Boursin is sinfully good and hard to give up.  I can have little indulgences, right?

I need to sign up for these Weight Watcher classes.  I am sure they can only benefit me.  Do you have to buy food?  I see the commercials on TV all the time.  I wonder if those are real people.  Jennifer Hudson won't even tell people how much weight she has lost.  Must be embarrassed or something.

Welp, that's it for me tonight.  I need to prepare for a shopping day with my niece.  We are doing our Christmas shopping tomorrow.  I suspect I will be dipping in several cookie jars tomorrow.  Good thing I didn't have much tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is a gift.