Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday

Oh my gosh!  I've been gone forever!  I need to learn how to post blogs from my iPhone.  Anyway, I had an awesome weekend with my parents and then when I came back, I had to go back out on the road for work.  It's been a hectic week, but I made it.

So I weighed in a day early this week, on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  I am happy to report a 3 pound loss!  Yay!  I was thrilled and relieved.  I am off to a good start so far this week.  Even though I have been on the road since Wednesday, I made great food choices and packed a bag for the road trip.

Well, I am seriously behind on reading blogs.  I will catch up today.

Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Three pounds is awesome! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! Congratulations on a job well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.