Good afternoon! I just got off the treadmill. It was my very first "official" activity since joining WW on December 7. I walked for only 15 minutes, so it wasn't a sweat-soaked workout, believe me. I want to gradually build up my activity since I am just starting out. My plan is working so far and that is what I will continue to do.
Last night my boyfriend and I went over to his brother's house for New Year's Eve. It was fun. We played poker and then bingo for prizes. I won a Monopoly Deal card game and the BF won a baseball cap, lottery tickets and a pillow pet. The pillow pet was his favorite out of the three gifts. Uh, yeah. I also did great on the food and points, with 3 points to spare. WooHoo!
I thought a lot about what goals I wanted to make for 2012. They are specific and measurable. Here is what I have come up with:
- Walk in a timed 5K.
- Run in a timed 1-mile.
- Try one brand new recipe each month and post on my blog.
- Try at least 10 new fruits or vegetables (I have eaten a lot of different things, so this may be hard).
- Go vegan for one week this year.
- Read at least 4 books from the Top 100 Classic list from Modern Library.
- Give back. Volunteer at the local food bank at least 3 times this year.
What goals did you choose for yourself for 2012?