Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is It Sunday Already!

Time is flying by!  Maybe it's because I decided to work yesterday.  I had to take some pictures for a manual one of the departments is making.

This morning when I was making my scrambled eggs, I decided to salt and pepper the mixture before I cooked them.  I usually just salt and pepper after they are done, but it tastes so much better when they are incorporated before cooking!  I am one who really likes to taste their food and I couldn't believe the difference it made.  I am doing this from now on!

This morning's post will be short.  I need to catch up on blogs and go to the store for my weekly fresh buys.  I know fennel will be on the list today!!!

Catch you all later!

8 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about the fennel. I've never had it and I don't think I've ever seen it in a store. I probably just looked past it to more familiar things. Do tell us what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was... okay. Not my favorite veggie and one I could live without.

      Delete
  2. I know right! Where did this weekend disappear to???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasoning as you go makes all the diff.

    Whatcha gonna do with the fennel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fiance got me turned on to adding sea salt into my eggs as oppose to regular. Now THAT really makes a difference... Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to your blog....hope you have a wonderful week ahead. I look forward to reading more....

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.