Tuesday, January 10, 2012

On Track

Weighed myself again today.  Looks like I am on track to get some sort of a loss tomorrow.  Yay!

I need to tell you about the most amazing dinner I made last night!  I made a turkey meatloaf for the first time.  We had it with steamed Yukon gold potatoes and roasted eggplant and zucchini.  That meatloaf was better than any beef meatloaf I have ever had.  I also used a bunch of fresh herbs and added onion and garlic.  So tasty!  You could eat 8 ounces for 8 points!  That's a lot!

Anyway, on with the day.  This morning for breakfast I am having two eggs full of fresh herbs and 2 pieces of toast.  I need it to last me until noon.  I have meetings, so I won't be able to stop for a huge break.  Which reminds me, I need to get going.  Just wanted to check in with all of you!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing my monthly weigh in today at WW. I usually weigh early in the morning but today's meeting is at 12:15 so I'll be up on the scale. Not to worry as I can go two pounds past goal weight and still be okay and not have to pay for the meeting. Yea. Frugal me loves that. :) Good luck with your weigh in too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On track is fantastic! I haven't eaten meatloaf since I was a kid, I should definitely look into that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. turkey meatloaf? Sounds pretty good, actually. (yours does, atleast) Last time I made meatloaf was years ago... I always like to add crackers to mine for some reason. I guess I like the taste of saltine crunchiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On track how great is that. I have never had turkey meatloaf that sounds like something I will need to try.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is a gift.